Sunday 25 October 2009

Quiet

Life has been remarkably quiet recently, except for when I decide to start coughing...then it is anything but quiet as between coughs I'm trying to get some air back into my lungs!!

I've finally finished the horse pills that the Dr gave me, but I'm back there tomorrow as the headaches are still rather nasty. Maybe not worse but seeing as I'm not allowed the co-codamol and Tramadol the hospital sent me home with anymore and paracetamol don't touch them I need something else to keep operating - last night I was back to wanting to dril holes in my head as the pain was so bad. The neurologist did suggest some epilepsy drug to try to reduce the pain but I can't remember the name and my Occupational therapist as kept the letters from both neurologists....

Tuesday is yet another trip to the Dr Surgery to see the Diabetes nurse - hopefully this time they will make a decision one way or the other. It is simple to say I am now totally fed up with all the messing around and indecision - I want a straight forward yes or no and then some advice/instructions on what I'm meant to do. Or is that too much to ask from the NHS????

No comments:

Post a Comment