Thursday 8 October 2009

Please can someone shoot me????

At the moment I can't be described as a happy bunny... I have a cold but the way I feel I think it really comes under the man flu banner!!! My temperature is up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, my nose is in constant drip mode, my throat hurts and the cough is extremely painful. The headache is harder to think about - I have no idea if it's my usual one or if it's different! It isn't centered in the usual place so I assume it may be a result of the man flu!!!

Cat Wars has been continuing here, Gizmo has discovered a new sleeping spot, in the corner behind the TV. Whilst he's been in happy slumber land Squirrell cat has been sneaking in through his cat flap and stealing his food. Sneaking may be the wrong word as a cat flap is involved and to be honest Gizmo isn't keen on the food as it has gravy rather than jelly and as a result won't eat it!! Maybe I'll be nice and give him some tuna tomorrow and lock the flap whilst he demolishes it!!

I'm still battling with the Wii Fit...and my total lack of balance! It is always funny when it tests my centre of gravity...the resulting squiggle really should be exhibited in the Tate! My Step class was better today and I unlocked the next class up... I may have to label my feet L and R and clear the room totally to try to master that class!!! The Ski Jump is still beyond me, my knees simply don't react quickly enough and I end up tumbling down the slope as a giant snowball!!! I'll just keep trying I guess!!! Or stick to the Slalom for now...leaning I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment