Wednesday 17 August 2011

Time Travel???

Well I currently feel as thought I've time travelled backwards to 2009…my infamous headache is back and making my life miserable right now (especially as Mikey has discovered that the table flap on the dining table makes a fantastic drum by either banging it or head butting it - bless him) It must be bad as I've even been to see a Dr… It's safe to assume I'll never see him again due to the wonders of my GP Surgery! They seem to get through Drs faster than I get through painkillers at the moment…heaven knows when this much heralded management change will happen, so for the moment they are happily bumbling along and making life as difficult for patients as they can! I was sat in the waiting room for nearly an hour on Monday and saw how rude the receptionists were to the people who came in. There was absolutely no need for the way they reacted to some people and I can quite understand why some people get so angry and upset, they aren't treated like human beings, just imbecilic beings who happen to have wandered in to make the receptionists like hell…


Not much has really happened recently … Mikey is still eating like a pig if we let him! He really is a bottomless pit in his head, and his cruel mother simply doesn't understand his need for constant refuelling! But if he slowed down the speed crawling a little life may become less focussed on where his next meal/snack etc will appear from! I'm not sure the pasta sandwiches he got on Monday helped and they are not something I'm planning to repeat any time soon! He did try raspberries again on Saturday…from the look on his face I think they may have been a little sharp! I was laughing too much to take a photo but a magic star soon helped to take his mind off it! He does like strawberries though… and raisins are almost as good as buttons, but the resulting nappies are not fun!!

Andy is currently redoing the Murder Mystery Party from last year for work, he did an article for an in-house e-mag about a hobby when he referred to it, next thing is he's re-doing it for his work colleagues…I only hope Dr Plum lives up to my original portrayal of her!

At work the system is on a major go slow…maybe we need new hamsters or even feed those we already have so they have a little more energy…Does Red Bull work on rodents??? My nemesis is also back from his holiday so the noise in my bit of the office has increased 10000000 fold… not helping my poor old head and retreating into the world of my Ipod isn't helping either - and if I listen to Paul McKenna I'll fall asleep! Not ideal (but very tempting!)



3 comments:

  1. Pasta sandwiches that's a new one...........lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame Grandad - he invented them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandparents have a lot to answer for sometimes don't you think

    ReplyDelete