Tuesday 9 August 2011

2012...welcome World to the UK

London riots: Man, 26, shot in Croydon dies in hospital

A 26-year-old man shot in a car during riots in Croydon has died in hospital.

The Metropolitan Police's Operation Trident launched an investigation after the man was found with gunshot wounds in his car on Monday night.

Why am I now worried this will spark off yet more imbecilic behaviour tonight? BBC News this morning had audio of a couple of youths trying to decide it they should go and loot Dagenham's to 'get some watches' and I'm not being racist, but the language and the sound of their voices implied they were black. I am sorry that the 29 year old was shot on Thursday - but whatever the circumstances surrounding that shooting it really can't ever justify the violence and criminal behaviour that has spread across London and other parts of the UK over the last few nights. There was even a mini riot in Medway last night with cars and rubbish bins being set alight - but apparently those responsible arrived in the area by train, so weren't even local scum.

I have read peoples views that the police haven't don enough…Just what do they expect them to do? If they go in heavy handed (which I feel they should ) then there would be loads of wailing about Police Brutality, and when they don't they aren't doing enough. I'm sorry, but the commanders should now be given a loose rein and allowed to do whatever they feel is needed to regain control - so long as they also provide security for the hospital staff who will be expected to provide sympathy and patch up anyone who gets caught by a copper having a bad evening.

Next year we are hosting the Olympic Games - famously about sporting behaviour and doing the best that you can. So far as I know looting is not yet an Olympic Sport so we don't need the trails the yobs are currently taking part in… They'd only try to nick the medals anyway.

I'm also worried about my sister's brother-in-law…he's in the Met and I'm sure was sent in over the weekend…OK, he is up on a horse, but that makes him a more obvious target and those morons won't even think he may have a family who love him and really don't want him getting pulled off his horse and injured as he tries to stop them pinching a mobile from a phone shop. There are far more important things happening in the world right now… Although being very selfish it is nice that the US and their credit rating has been knocked off the news for a day or so, but I'd rather not see the future of England behaving like idiots and being brainwashed by Mob Rule.

I also was shocked that an 11 year old was arrested over the weekend…maybe I'm old fashioned but what was an 11 year old doing out in the early hours anyway? I am going to be an over protective mother I feel - no way will Mikey be anywhere I don't know about when he is 11. I don't care about giving him his freedom, I'm more concerned about his safety. And what sort of parent would let a child go out when all 'that' was going on anyway? Maybe the parents should be arrested as well and made to explain how they let their child get into a situation where he could have been killed. Maybe that should also be a criminal offence too… I feel that I should be running the country -at least that way I could get my hands on a tank or 50! That would soon stop the riots and reduce the number of people claiming benefit as well…..

Right - that is civil unrest and the welfare money problem sorted….what next?!?!? (I think I may need a campaign manager to stop me wanting to drive over potential voters in my tank….)



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete