Saturday 30 October 2010

Deja Vu

I have a very strong feeling of this right now....This time last year I was feeling very amazed as a headache I'd had since April finally seemed to be vanishing! As it turned out that was due to Mikey making his presence felt but as of the end of October 2009 I was totally oblivious! Unfortunately the headache seems to have realised I'm no longer pregnant and has returned to make my life miserble and painful again. I tried to make an appontment with my GP yesterday (as requested by my other half) but was told I can't make any appointment except on the actual day and not to bother on Monday as they are busy! Well I have a headache and a 4.5 month old baby so get un-busy! They managed to waste a morning of our time earlier this year so they can just fit me in somewhere! All they'll do is refer me back to my neurologist anyway... I just hope it won't mean more MRI scans, they only showed the existing damage last time and I proved I'm claustophobic again.

Other than the headache life is going well... Mikey is just starting solids and we've pretty much mastered baby rice now (along with tongue clicking and blowing raspberries!) We did try apple and cookie crumble out of a jar but that wasn't greeted with too much excitment (Mummy liked it though!) but tomorrow we'll try another flavour just for a little variety! Mikey was also happy to see Emma from next door as well this afternoon - although for once he didn't stick his hand down her front!!! But she did get some very nice smiles etc so he was clearly glad to see her (makes a change from Mummy anyway!)

Andy had a day off this week to get his car MOT'd...as expected it failed but it vanished early this morning and is now back and has a certificate for another 12 months!! Hopefully now he will be happy to drive around with Mikey in the car as getting all 3 of us into my car is a challenge! We tried last night and it came close to having to shoe horn Andy into the back as it is easier (!?!?!??!) than putting Mikey in the back - although it's not going to be long until we have to fit a seat into the back for him as he will be too big for his current car seat...and having tried to carry him in it recently I can see why he'll need a larger seat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment