Monday 1 November 2010

5th Month

We've now had Mikey for nearly 5 months...to be exact he's 19 weeks old! But if I'm honest I find it hard to remember life without him now. At the moment he is sat on my lap screaming! It is very difficult to ignore him at times like this!

One bottle demolished and a happy baby is now bouncing in his chair with Freddie the Firefly (Lamaze toys are wonderful) who currently goes everywhere with Mikey and has bells and wonderful crinkle material wings and lots of 'bits' that are perfectly designed for small hands and fingers to grab. I have a feeling a couple more Lamaze toys may be delivered by Father Christmas this year as Mikey would most certainly welcome them! The advantage of Lamaze is although the toys make noise it isn't horrifically loud! Even when Mikey really lets rip it is still bearable!

We have now been having one solid meal per day for a week! I'm learning fast that baby food is not clothing friendly in colour! Especially those that contain carrot... I'm not sure the bib from Lunchtime will EVER the same! I will admit that Mummy has tried a few of the foods he's had... the apple cookie crumble (which Mikey didn't like) was delicious! I'm not so sure about todays but he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment