Saturday 7 August 2010

6 August

Got a real bargin today! Facebook has a local buy, sell, swap site and yesterday I was a travel cot on it... we got it for £10.00 and Andy picked it up this morning! We've had it open and it looks great - perfect condition and just what we need once someone gets more mobile!

This week has been better - we seem to have grasped the sleeping at night concept on one night we even slept for 7 hours!! Feeding has improved as well... hopefully we have really turned a corner and things will start to get easier/more simple!!

Next week is my last week for  while having my Mum at the end of a phone, they are all off on a cruise in the Ned next week. I'm really going to miss them and to be honest feel a bit abandoned. I won't have Walderslade as an escape route until nearly the end of August... I'm also going to miss my daily chat with Mum, it's so nice to talk to an adult as Mikey isn't that vocal most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment