Sunday 29 August 2010

10 week update!!

It is hard to believe we've had Mikey for 10 weeks now - if I'm honest it feels far longer and it is hard to remember times without him he is such a part of our/my life now.

The sleep deprivation has improved beyond no end now - he can sleep for up to 7 hours on a good night and the coos and gurgles make even bad nights seem far more worth it! The last 2 weeks have been harder though because Mum, Dad, Nicky, Miff & Jake have been sunnoing themselves on a small boat somewhere off the coast of Italy... OK it was a huge cruise ship in the Med - The Independance of the Seas if you're interested... we're off to see Mum & Dad today, I'm not looking forward to the tans and I was not at all sympathetic that Rome was 42c - they chose to go there in August, what do they expect!!!!

We spent yesterday afternoon in Canterbury, Mikey and Andy supervised Grandad's cooking whilst Nanny Jan and I went clothes shopping - we may now have almost enough to get to Christmas and I can't wait for colder weather so I can dress him on some of the things we got yesterday! And knowing how he hates being changed/dressed I could have a few battles ahead! Kat may get jealous as he also now has a top with ears! I can get away with that now as he can't moan at me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment