Saturday 21 September 2013

This week...

Has not been brilliant. There was some news from Yorkshire that I am not going to dicuss on here but I'm sending big positive hugs to my family.

Mikey is still loving playschool. And thanks to Debbie we now know that 'Oggy" is not some strange playschool activity but is actually Maggie, his key worker! I have no idea why he has shortened it... But as he is happy I'm not going to question it!

On Tuesday I finally called my Dr as I've been having painful twinges in my back on the left side. On Tuesday it was more painful than giving birth so I called my GP. As expected there were no appointments so I agreed to have the Duty Dr call me. 4 hours later I got a call which quickly turned into a total farce. By the end of it he thought I had a migraine and he is sending me for an ultra sound scan and has prescribed some serious painkillers.

What has amazed me is that he hasn't even done a dip test to check for any infection. He didn't even check my records...when I said where the pain is located and sounded surprised that I'd had problems before...I really hope I am wrong but I've also lost my appetite and feel sick most of the time. But on a positive note I might lose some weight. ..so some good may come from this!!!

The photo is of Mikey earlier this week...I wish I could sleep like that, without a care in the world! Oh to be 3 again and to have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment