Sunday 15 September 2013

Growing up

Yesterday was another step in the growing up process for my little boy. Next month he is being a page boy so yesterday was a trip to Moss Bros. for thr first fitting of his suit. I know I'm biased but he looked gorgeous and far to grown up. He didn't help much when his collar size was being checked and once I put it on him there was a lot of pulling at it as if it was too tight  buf they must be used to this as the top button is sewn on with elastic so it gives!!!

Once he was back to being a boy (his words) we wandered across to Clarks to look for some black shoes without flashing lights! Unfortunately the only pair I liked had flashing yellow lights and I know someone would bounce down the aisle to make sure they flash! But I have got another couple of weeks to find some!!

He is loving playschool, although I have yet to learn what 'Oggy' is. This is his usual answer if you ask what he has done there. ..he did tell our neighbour that he does painting - but we have yet to see any of it! But when it starts to come home I'll have to find space for a gallery!!

One problem we have had recently is him thumping people, including Nanny, Auntie Nicky and me. We felt it was due to an overdose of Tom and Jerry so watching of their escapades is currently under a temporary ban.  So now we need to  work out how to explain that cartoon characters don't feel or get bothered by pain, but people do....

But this is one of the first problems we've really had so in my mind we've still been very lucky with our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment