Wednesday 2 September 2009

I've escaped!!!

They finally let me out today...having kept me sat there for the last day or so with very little news or any action at all. They did have their final dig though...yet another blood test, this time from the base of my thumb which is now turning a wonderful shade of black. I hate trainee Drs, why couldn't someone who knew what they were doing do it???

There is still no answer to what is causing my headaches so far, but there are no more tests they can think of to put me through... there is no way I want another Lumbar Puncture, if I ever have children I am sticking to gas & air and there is no way I'll have an epidural, it still hurts even now and the bruise is apparently quite impressive according to my mother!

I can honestly say hospital food has not improved from last year. Some of the stuff I was given was cemented to the plate and totally tasteless. Today was Boiled Beef & carrots...could someone tell me how on earth they managed to dry out boiled beef although adding gravy did disguise it a little, but not enough to make me eat it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment