Friday 4 September 2009

Adjusting to life outside....

Well I've now been out for 2 days and I've finished the test they sent home with me... so today I started trying to relax a little more and finally try to relieve the stuoid headaches.

I had a trip to the hairdressers yesterday, I was supposed to go last saturday but for obvious reasons it had to be cancelled. Yesterday I got value for money... the hair has shrunk considerably and the 15 minute head massage was pure heaven, I'm trying to find reasons to go back for another hair wash!!!!

Today was a shopping trip with my gorgeous god daughter, and I got the chance to spoil her a little...which I think may be a legal requirement for God Mothers!! She also still gives great cuddles, provided she doesn't manage to get our finger into her mouth! Those teeth hurt and she can excert quite a bit of pressure!!!!

While I'm typing this Andy is watching the final of Big Brother...at least it's finally over and apparently there will only be one more series - I can't believe anyone is actually still watching this... I simply have an overwhelming desire to slap them all and preferably blow up the stupid house.

No comments:

Post a Comment