Saturday 5 September 2009

Please can I borrow a drill...

My headache is fighting back big time now. I have been trying to avoid taking too many painkillers but a couple of hours ago I gave in and took some - but all I want to do right now is drill holes in my head again. The pressure has built up immensely and I just want to relieve it.

There has been a minor disaster today...Andy went to cook some sausages to make a sandwich at lunchtime but the oven refused to turn on. He has e-mailed the bloke who repaired it last time but I doubt we'll hear from him until Monday at the earliest. Which means I'm not cooking roast chicken for lunch tomorrow, I believe the plan is to make a quick trip to Chimneys for their Carvery...at least they do the washing up and preparation!!

We've recently had the battle of the cats here... Gizmo is renowned for letting other cats help themselves to his food, But Thursday night he let Squirrel cat ( a lovely grey fluffy animal) come into the kitchen whilst he sat outside. I just heard a cat come through the flap, Andy noticed it wasn't a short haired Gizmo but a much fluffier version! I think he/she just wanted somewhere nice to have a nap after finishing the food Giz didn't want! At least it didn't get wasted - I just get annoyed at him demanding food every 2 hours, even when he has some as he prefers it fresh out of the packet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment