Wednesday 9 September 2009

Not much going on!

I'm still battling these stupid headaches but scarily I think I'm starting to get more used to them, they really don't feel quite as bad as they used to. That isn't really the way I want them cured, but it is better than the pain I have been experiencing.

Last night was my first trip to the Ashford Community Choir. It's safe to say it's very different to the last choir I sang with.. one thing we don't get much of is music and/or words - expecting me to remember words is a joke!!! I'm already googling frantically to find lyrics to help me!

I'm off to Portsmouth tomorrow - it's wonderful down there and I relax far more than I do in Kent. I can't explain why but I just do. I would love to live down there...perhaps a new start is what I need - leave all the memories behind me and start making some new ones for me and my family. I think we've all been through far to much already and the last week I had in hospital terrified me as I had no control or idea what was happening or wrong with me again. I feel a little as if I've gone back a year again and I have to get through everything that has happened since last september again.

No comments:

Post a Comment