Thursday 10 March 2022

Stressed

I am still trying to convince Andy about a dog. There is no way I can just go and get one, I can't work - to be honest at the moment I can't even walk in a straight line. But I need the companionship of a creature that will love me for me and not constantly tell me to shut up.

Right now I just feel unwanted, unneeded and useless. I live in a place where I'm not wanted or valued and I'm just sinking more and more as each day passes. I need to add some kind of value to my existence, simply surviving is not enough for me. I have to fight every day just to keep alive, I need some reward waiting for me, something else for me to live for. 

I know full well that Andy won't bother to read this, but if I don't get it out of my head it is likely to combust with everything fighting for space in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment