Friday 11 March 2022

Depression building

Today is extremely tough. I'm shattered from yesterday and my legs feel like jelly - and Rory seems to have reverted to not liking being touched or wanting to be near a human. I've made a start in dinner, but have now collapsed again 😢 Nose bleeds wise I'm now up to 3 for today...these blood thinners are really not making my life any easier and all the time these clots impact me I am still a very long way from going onto the transplant list. Right now knocking me out is just too dangerous and there is a strong chance my lungs could end up scarred making any future surgery far more risky for me. My life basically socks.

Mikey has had an interesting day...I'm his words his main bully is ( I quote) being quite normal for a twat! Now we just have to sort the other 3 or just get them threatened in the same way the Twat was! I just want my happy boy back as it really reduces the stress on me when he is 😇

My main goal this weekend is to finally get Vodafone to sort out my phone. It is still not possible for anyone to call me on it as it still defaults to the home number. Not that I get many calls, but my main pissed off effect is that if I'm not at home, only I can call - nobody can call me. So far as I'm concerned they have broken the contract so I should be able to walk away to a new supplier. Basic Tort law backs me up if they want to get stroppy... so long as I'm sat down I can argue for hours! And the mood I'm in, I will...or alternatively I'll just collapse and bring the shop to a standstill.

No comments:

Post a Comment