Monday 17 January 2022

 Still trying to empty my head in an attempt to actually get a good nights sleep for once...

Last night just seemed to go on for ever. I just couldn't get comfortable and alternated between too hot and too cold. To say the bed felt lumpy is an understatement and I just cant seem to relax at sleep time. If this goes on much longer I am going to have to admit defeat and ask a Dr for help to knock me out so I can at least catch up on my deficit at some point!

One good thing I did achieve today was to finally order a new box of LFT Tests on line! At least I now don't have to sweet talk a pharmacist into handing over a box this time!

I also managed to get some wellies I can actually got on as well. In theory they are arriving tomorrow, but they turned up early evening instead;  I can get my feet round the bend - but once on they feel far too big and cold! Hopefully they won't get pulled off in the mud...and my socks will be warm enough!!

This week are meant to be cooking - but my brain just won't come up with any ideas for food to take...but then as I am living on soup and rolls at the moment food really is not a high priority at all. Eating is really feeling like a waste of time still...Most of the time, if I taste anything, it is bland and completely boring. If I add enough garlic or spice to add a flavour I can taste, most other people wouldn't want to touch it. I miss cooking and tasting to ensure it was good. if you can't taste something, how can you taste if the seasoning is balanced or adequate?

I'm also hoping my headache will do one sooner rather than hanging around much longer. I am crap at coping with pain and this has been going on since Christmas and I have had more than enough now. I am also bored of feeling sick so constantly; which when added to my total lack of taste is making ating even more difficult. 

Mikey has certainly been making his presence felt since he got home from school...I guess he has spent most of today being quiet so is making up for it now he is home and allowed to make noise. I love him dearly, but after I have spent an afternoon keeping silent so Andy can work in the peace he needs I really do not need World War 111 breaking out upstairs with Cheeky!! I guess I should just be pleased he feels so comfortable at home...but my head disagrees right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment