Tuesday 7 June 2011

Insanity looms....

It is currently only 09.05 am and I am already close to slapping someone! If I hear the phrase 'lightweight dynamic probe' again I will not be responsible for my actions! I have no idea what one of these is or does and to be honest I know where I'd like it to be probing!! He wasn't in yesterday and the atmosphere was so much more relaxed it was wonderful!


I guess today hasn't had a good start….when my alarm went off I was still feeling so tired I was sure it had to be Saturday morning so rather than snoozing it I turned it off! I then had to rely on Andy getting up to even consider doing the same for me! I did manage to stagger to the bathroom but I've just remembered that my poor teeth didn’t get brushed (mind you I've totally forgotten to take all my morning pills again as well!) Luckily getting Mikey up wasn't too horrific this morning but getting downstairs involved a new(ish) game 'lets see if we can get Mummy to go blue in the face by tightening the chain round her neck' Not one of my favourite pastimes especially when Daddy is sat on the sofa eating breakfast saying 'don't make me come up there' as I choke…

The porridge part of breakfast for Mikey went well, then we got to the milk bit. I think we are starting to get fed up with Milk at breakfast time, it's always a battle and this morning I think we drank a couple of ounces - including the stuff thrown over Mikey and the floor! Now I need to rethink breakfast liquid as I know the cereal bit won't give him enough… I think he's a little young for the full English my nephew demanded from his Mum this morning! It is his birthday though…

It's now mid afternoon and today has had a few successes but rather more failures - but nothing that isn't insurmountable! The only major down is my back is really painful again and I have a feeling I'll need more antibiotics…I really don't have time to see a Dr at the moment and I guess I'm just a little scared they are stones again - but at least this time I'll only need to control any infection (I don’t want to be put in a coma again however much weight I'd lose!!) and then they can zap them again and I'll be out in a day if my blood pressure etc behaves! But recently is has been fine every time they have tested it (although I suppose I have to remember to take the tablets!!) Or I'll just live on painkillers…I suppose that is another option!

My nemesis is still winding me up without even realising how bloody annoying he is! I can only assume there is something about his voice that sets my teeth on edge and makes me want to slap him with a very large and extremely heavy sledge hammer. Maybe I need to destroy something in his place…I feel a trip to the shredder coming on!




No comments:

Post a Comment