Sunday 29 May 2011

Update

The previous blog was actually written earlier this week but my wonderful laptop refused to sign into Blogger so it was sat in my document folder until I managed to trick it into doing what I wanted!

My infection is still doing really well and my foot is fine so long as I don't try to walk anywhere... Plus I've had to resort to wearing shoes that are far too big for me as they don't rub/put pressure on the wrong bits.

Thankfully Andy seems loads better than last weekend - right now he is trying to reason with an 11 month old who is refusing to go to sleep even though we can both see that he is shattered. He really doesn't react to well to logical reason - maybe we should try illogical next??? He certainly isn't going to be a Vulcan...but seeing as his father was trying to teach him Klingon yesterday I should have realised that logic wasn't going to be his strong suit! Plus his ears are certainly not pointed and his blood was red when he was in SCBU!

Mikey is actually trying to sing 'My Way' at the moment as we've just got around to watching last weeks episode if Britains Got Talent! As usual he is getting all the right notes, just not in the right order...

Yesterday we popped over the see Nanny and Grandad, Mikey had a great day but at one point I'm fairly sure he was trying to plan how to use Barley as a horse, the poor dog used to try to get behind Nanny for protection! Plus Golden Retriever tails are very tempting to small fingers and she is very good at wagging it near him
The poor dog kept retreating to the garden, especially when the stacking train  and cups came out as his aim is fairly random - and I'm sure he doesn't mean to throw things at the dog...they just happen to go in that direction all on their own!
This week we get the new computer system at work, it's actually the system I used to use at Norfolkline! But I think this is a newer more expensive version... Hopefully it won't have the month end hiccups I had to get used to before!

No comments:

Post a Comment