Saturday 17 July 2010

Setting a Routine!?!?!?

We actually had a pretty good night last night! No idea why - possibly the number of people Michael met yesterday wore him out!! It's looking as though we will ned to be out every day meeting people so he can sleep! And we can then sleep as well...should reduce the number of times I snap at people and hopefully seriously reduce the number of times I burst into tears for no real reason!

This week has had lots of firsts for Michael. He's been driven around by me for the first time  - we made it to Nanny & Grandad on Tuesday perfectly safe but with a car packed full of stuff!! On Wednesday we made it into Ashford and had the pushchair in my car for the first time...both back seats down but we made it! The only problems we had were when we got back to the car and 2 other idiots had parked too close - I couldn't open the boot or get the push chair round the back of the car or open the passenger door to get Michael in... County Square need some parent and child spaces so people realise what they're doing.

Thursday was a quieter day - really grey, depressing and windy so the pair of us hibernated! I had no intention of getting us both wet and miserable! But I did end up feeling rather trapped stuck in the house...maybe I should work out how to use the rain cover this weekend! I'm just not sure if it will go over the car seat or if I'll have to wait until he graduates to the push chair proper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment