Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Blues....

This weekend has not been exactly great... I seem to be building up my cold and feeling very congested and fed up. Getting to sleep last night took ages and sleep was decidedly not restful, I feel shattered and every joint aches. My head is pounding and I have the joy of a blood test tomorrow morning to look forward to followed by yet another row with my GP reception as all I want is an appointment to talk to a Dr and the bulldogs won't let me have one. If they tell me again to phone at 8am for an emergency appointment I will probably scream. I simply want to talk to my GP about the blood thinners that I am supposed to take for the rest of my like to protect me from any further stokes...exactly what I want as I would like to see  my little boy grow up. If I can't get an appointment I'm intending to demand to see the practice manager before I officially complain to the PCT.

I'm not being helped by the flashbacks to 4 years ago happening more and more frequently, I just want to curl up and cry until the world goes away and leaves me alone. I'm also fed up with people who I thought were friends making assumptions about me that are NEVER going to happen, what I need are friends to offer some kind of support to me whilst I work through all this and to not make judgements about me and how I feel. There is so much happening in the UK this year... I just want to be in a place where I can enjoy it with my little family without other people trying to but in.

No comments:

Post a Comment