Tuesday 10 May 2011

First Planned Day off!

Today was my first planned day off! It was great... Mikey still went to the child minder and had a lovely day - I think he was annoyed that I picked him up a little earlier than usual though! I went home after I'd delivered him, washed my hair and conditioned it (something I usually don't have time for) and had a chat with Emma before attacking various bits of the garden...at times with a saw! I love my style of gardening!

I also got through about a weeks worth of ER - so much Clooney, a perfect way to waste some time...plus I cleared some more space on the Sky Box! Probably needed now The Apprentice is starting again, I wonder which candidate will wind me up first this year! The one claiming to have been rained by Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama is already annoying me big time!

Other than the sawing/pruning I let myself just relax today... I felt I had earned it - after all last week in my 4 working days I collected over £1million! Now that doesn't happen too often and I am feeling rather proud of myself if I'm honest! I already know I won't be anywhere near that figure this week though - and if I did manage that sort of amount every week everyone else working for URS Scott Wilson will need to do a load more work! Unless I can get clients paying on account.... Could lead to some interesting discussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment