Sunday 27 February 2011

Decisions

Today has been mixed! It seemed to start far too early as a certain small person wanted breakfast... One bowl of apple porridge later and he seemed happy!

I followed that up by washing and drying my hair - not a great move as I am now seriously concerned by the sheer amount of grey up there. My decision now is whether I age gracefully or continue to colour!?!?! At the moment I'm so not happy about hitting a milestone birthday I have a feeling I will continue to age very slowly!!

Last night my laptop decided to get infected by every virus/trojan etc around! We tried running scans and antivirus stuff but this morning it was still not opening anything at all so we've scanned it all day today and it is still on the danger list! If it dies there is no way I can replace it at the moment plus it has a load of photos I need to get off it and backed up.

But on a more positive note I made bread yesterday and, even though I say so myself, it was rather good! This domesticity is so not me but to be honest I am rather enjoying it!  I've decided that I'm not buying bread any more... the machine makes smaller loaves so we don't waste any plus I love the smell as it's baking! So it's a win win really!

No comments:

Post a Comment