Thursday 13 January 2011

Still...

Still job hunting...the interview on Friday went well and to be honest I nearly enjoyed it! But I'm not what they are looking for and looking back I feel it wasn't the job for me! I think the stress would have been more than I had in my previous job and the hours would have been long - and right now I have other priorities! I've already done the 12 hour day thing and I now like having a life...Plus I want to spend time with our son having waited so long for him to arrive!

I had another interview today, again the interview felt as though it went well - but it was only an 'informal' chat and hopefully tomorrow I'll find out if I've made the short list. If I have I have a new problem...what to wear as I only have 1 jacket that actually fits and isn't too big for me now! Oh well, that is a problem for the weekend...tomorrow we are off to see Nanny and Grandad so Mikey can learn more of the Periodic Table! So far the only word we've recognised is 'Hello' and he's only said that once so far as we've heard... but he is only 6 months old so he has plenty of time for talking and he makes more than enough noise in his own way!

Mikey has spent alot of today playing with Auntie Rachel! I'm honestly not sure who had the most fun, but when I got home Mikey was having a restoring nap having fallen asleep on Rachel during Cbeebies! He can be rather adorable when he goes into snuggle mode and I think he may have worked out this is a good way of wrapping Auntie Rachel around his little finger! Not that I think she is complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment