Sunday 16 January 2011

16th January

I really have no idea what to call this post...so I decided to stick with the date (to be honest most of the time I have no idea what the date of even the day is!!)

The interview last week was not successful. I will admit it really got me down and Friday night was tough...lots of tears and feeling totally useless. But then I decided I'm too good for them and if they can't even be polite enough to phone to tell me they aren't taking my application any further then I don't want to work for a company that is so rude. Plus on Friday my clever little boy rolled over!!! Some things are just far more important - it can just take me a while to realise that! He hasn't done it since and I think it shocked him a little, but it is the next stage and brings crawling a step closer! Now that does scare me...a mobile Mikey!!!

Andy has just been out to buy 2 more toy boxes - the toy collection in the middle of the lounge floor is starting to get in the way so they need a home! The next job is to work out how to fit 3 large boxes into Mikey's bedroom so that once he's a little bigger he can get to his toys (and learn to put them away himself!!) Somehow I think we may have to get a toy cupboard or something similar as well as a bookcase as he is starting to build quite a library! This morning he's been learning to use one of his toy phones,  he was sat holding it up to his ear...maybe I spend too much time on the phone so he's just copying me!! He's also a mini magician as he can make his dummy vanish in milliseconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment