Thursday 21 April 2022

Spring has crash landed

In theory it is now spring.... Easter has happened, the eggs are in residence but not exactly being eaten!!

Having survived covid I have now moved on to gastroenteritis and have found I am capable of losing a stone a week when I have it! The downside to this is my blood INR is nonlinear stable and is now too low. This purs me at  risk of more clots being created and the fun I am having breathing today is not helping to calm my mind over this!

Mikey has now moved to a new form. On Tuesday (day 1) he came home in a fantastic mood - it was a really good day and he felt happy and relaxed. But then yesterday he came home in tears as someone there had the bright idea of sending him with his previous class to an art lesson rather than repeating a carousel subject he has already covered. This led to one of the morons starting their usual bullying test again.  Obviously I was not happy and promptly tried to get hold of the head or deputy to raise this as a major issue. I will admit I got angry with a pastoral member of staff who tried to calm me down badly, before getting holding the heads PA. Unsurprisingly I still have not spoken to the Head or Deputy (he appears good at avoiding people in the hope they will forget or go away) but have had a call from 1 member if staff at daft o clock this morning.

Basically I am now out of patience as they have had months to try to resolve this problem and are doing nothing to punish those low lives who get away with totally unacceptable behaviour on a constant basis. They really need to learn that their actions have consequences and they will have to deal with them. I have stopped threatening to rip heads off for now...but a day of crying and panic attacks has left me totally drained and liable to start yelling far louder and with many more less palatable results for the school. My job is to protect my child and ensure he is in a safe daily environment so he can receive the education he needs and deserves.

I also have learnt that I am on an elective surgery list. My pre surgery assessment is next week... I am slightly baffled as I was told that the calcified clot by my right Kidney was just going to be left there!! It now appears that it might be removed...I'm just looking forward to a decent sleep for once!  The only other surgery I would be expecting would be the creation of a fistula - but my eGFR is nowhere near low enough for that to be needed yet, so I am looking forward to finding out what they are planning to do!!

We did get some bad news last week...Andys step mother died suddenly. Totally unexpected and a decided shock, thankfully Mikey handled it really well but the mess at school was really not what he needed on top of that news...

No comments:

Post a Comment