Saturday 6 November 2010

Headache cure

I've found a wonderful headache cure...unfortunately I have a feeling the NHS won't agree to fund it for me as it is basically me spending 3 hours at the hairdressers being pampered... which is what I've done this afternoon! The only other possible other down side is I would eventually run out of hair - I know mine grows fast but it doesn't grow that fast! Today was a temporary colour (which only lasts a couple of shampoos and a cut & blow dry) But I spent 3 hours there and I did miss Mikey but I also had 3 hours of just being me! Something I haven't done since June really and if I'm honest something I needed to do for my sanity.

The solid food thing had a bit of a break yesterday, I decided I couldn't face another highchair battle and the seat we had been using for feeding was in the back of Daddys car for some reason so Mummy took the easy option and we stuck to bottles... the nice blonde nurse in creche fed Mikey much earlier than I was expecting so we had an extra bottle to fit in but I don't think he was too bothered! The only problem was the odd bang from fireworks, he wasn't upset he just seemed to be a little annoyed every so often. More I think as he didn't know what it was all about, rather than being scared or worried! I think we'll wait until next year before we take him to an organised event  and he really isn't big enough for sparklers yet... But Mummy may have to have 1 or 2 after he has gone to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you feed him his solid food in his baby bouncer? I did that for ages. He is maybe a bit small to be sitting in a high chair yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bouncing means trying to get spoon and mouth to meet is virtually impossible!!!

    ReplyDelete