Wednesday 16 December 2009

Time to hibernate...

It is now well and truly winter here in the South east of England... I'd forgotten how much I hate driving in snow and I had to do it tonight as it started to snow just as I left work (I also now hate C5 drivers as one kept cutting me up as we went up the A20 out of Dover)

Today has been tough for reasons other than the weather...I'm still feeling very sick for about 23 hours out of 24 and I've also started to suffer with indegestion...thank heavens for Gaviscon!! I think it may be worth buying shares in whoever makes it! I wonder if this has started as I'm sulking as my family have swaned off to Orlando today...a few flakes of snow and they vanish westwards to warmer  weather! I can feel as envious as I want, especially as I couldn't have gone even if I cold afford to! The miserable people won't let me on a plane right now...

Being back at work full time is really exhausting me at the moment - starting in Dover at 8 every morning is challenging! My body really cant see why it should be out of bed when it's dark and cold! This morning was really tough, neither I or Tadpole felt like dragging ourselves out of bed and then stupidly heading outside to de-ice the car!! It doesn't help that the smell of de-icer also makes me feel decidedly sick, so I have to take my gloves off so they don't get covered in the stuff and keep the smell going...

No comments:

Post a Comment