Saturday 28 November 2009

Big News (for me anyway!!)

I have finally got the go ahead/all clear to go back to work! I'm back from 9.00 on Monday and for the first 2 weeks I'm just doing half days to break me in gently. I have to admit to feling rather nervous and apprehensive, I didn't want to be off in the first place and everytime I've tried to go back the reply has been no... but the thought of simply walking back into the office makes me feel rather queasy, especially as Sam is no longer there. Basically I've lost my security blanket so I'm going to have to be a big girl and survive all by myself!!!!

The weather is really getting me down at the moment... I'd be happy if winter would start properly as half the time I don't have a clue what to wear as it can get almost warm some afternoons. I'd like a real winter morning where I can wear a scarf and gloves without feeling totally over dressed! There is a real disadvantage with my car having an aluminimum Gear knob - it can feel so cold! And I am officially a complete wuss so cold gear knobs are a real no no when I'm trying to be awake enough to drive to Dover!

No comments:

Post a Comment