Thursday 12 November 2009

Rememberence Day and thinking too much

It must be the time of the year but I've just been thinking far to much... 10 years ago I really didn't picture myself 'here'. In my mind I would have at least one child by now, probably 2 and they'd both be at school. Instead I don't even have 1 and there is no sign of me having one any time soon and to say the clock is ticking is a huge understatement. I want to be able to enjoy and be pary of my children growing up - I don't want them to be embarrassed by their old mother and not wanting to bring friends home....

Maybe I also want to be in a totally different career - I only wish I knew what!!! All I know is I know it isn't credit control!!! If I could I'd love to find something I could do in child care. I know the pay isn't great but I think I need job satisfaction right now - something I haven't had for years. I'd love a job that I could go home from feeling I had had a good, successful day and had achieved everything I wanted to each day... do jobs like this actually exist in the real world?

Perhaps this is my warning to stop thinking so much... But at the moment it is the main thing I have to do, making plans fills up a whole load of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment