Thursday 28 August 2014

Still feeling rough and decidedly pi55ed off

I am still coughing...the noise I create varies from loud to completely disgusting and likely to make people around me feel sick...

The lymphodema has spread upwards and I am now running out of clothes I can comfortably wear and I look far more pregnant than I ever did whilst expecting Mikey!

Yesterday was yet another trip to the Dr. This time it was the one who yells at you...apparently this is due to him going deaf. Maybe he should consider a hearing aid... but he did double check the report from my last X - ray.  The report highlighted an issue with my heart. I am 100% sure this wasn't mentioned when I was initially given the results but given my current  breathing problems it is now being taken seriously...weeks later.

Understandably I am not happy. They seem to only be reading part of the reports they are getting back. So what else are they missing for other patients?

I was sent off to the hospital for some blood tests, apparently there is a long waiting list at the surgery and he wanted the tests done ASAP. .. ironic considering I could have had them done weeks ago! On arrival at the hospital I discovered you are supposed to make an appointment rather than just turn up. I would have expected him to know this, but I'd imagine he has decided to disregard it! Thankfully they weren't busy and had soon extracted loads of blood...It looked decidedly thick and gloomy (a technical tern) so just waiting for the results now.

I am hoping/expecting them to come back clear.All I want is to get rid of this cough and get §one sleep. Tomorrow will mainly be spent napping as I have Mikey around on Friday so no chance to relax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment