Monday 19 November 2012

When is this year over?

This is not a good week... but at least it should now start to improve, I don't even want to think how it could get any worse. Basically as of next Friday I am out of work. It is now anything I've done or not done, but all down to economics and a large pink elephant in the States (Sorry, private joke between Mikey and me) I'm more at the angry stage right now, they wanted a credit control system - they now have one and the UK outstanding is healthier than it has ever been before...

But I know what I've done is good and the system works provided someone puts the work in...and I can't see that happening. But if they don't work it then it will collapse...and getting me back to sort it out would cost them a whole lot more than they are paying right now.

Sorry, short post, but I'm shattered and have done a fair bit of crying today

No comments:

Post a Comment