Friday 4 March 2022

up beat!

Today has gone well!! Nice after the last couple of weeks 😁 To be honest I feel I need to celebrate as I really was not expecting this!!

I saw my Nephrologist this morning and I've managed to push my Kidney function up to 24!! 2 weeks ago I was at 22 and with the stress with Mukey and school I was really expecting it to have dropped...but as usual I have done the opposite to whatever I expected!

Dr Klebe also has a theory that I may have had PE much longer than everyone thinks, this would explain the extreme breathlessness I've had for quite a time, but as usual I just moaned at home and didn't get checked as I couldn't face trying to get through to a GP! At least the Sinthrome should help, but it is going to take longer than the original 3 months quoted as I've already done 4 and haven't improved! So long as they don't reintroduce the injections I'm happy!!

I also remembered to ask about migraine treatment in case that is what Tuesdays scan shows up. Amytriptiline is fine from a kidney point of view so I can tell the GP if that is the result. I would just love to lose the constant pain..

I also asked him to recommend getting a dog...it took a while to convince him I don't want a bag dog so he suggested a spaniel. Unfortunately Andy did not look convinced 😡

The other plus was my BP is behaving perfectly and my iron is acceptable on Epo, but I can cope with that well at the moment! Compared to the anticoagulant injections those needles are fine 🙂 

So I now have 4 months off until the next lit of blood tests...and as my A&E bruises are still in evidence I am avoiding there unless I'm dieing!! And I have no plans to do that at any point in the foreseeable future. 🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment