Thursday 3 March 2022

New month, but little has changed

The main issue at the current time is the Russian invasion of Ukraine. This is putting me on edge as the only impression I have of Putin is that he is totally insane and there is nobody in Russia brave enough to say it out loud.

Earlier this week, while I was making dinner, a helicopter flew over and I went into panic mode. I think the issue was it was low and the last time we were flown over at that height it was an attack helicopter.

I'm also on edge as Mikey is still having to cope with a group of 4 imbecilic bullies. I have basically thrown all my toys out of my pram and told the school I am not sitting back and accepting this and something MUST be done. If not I'm bringing the big guns in as this is MY child and I am not having him in a dangerous situation as the cowards are now starting to get physical. The latest is they are looking at the current classes to move some people. Mikey has been reassured that he will not be moved without Tyler going with him. I think both boys would welcome this to just get a break and some peace.

Personally I am struggling
 My headaches are not clearing and I seem unable to stay in the INR range that is best for me... My anticoagulant has been increased, but the last time that was done I shot up far too high into the danger zone. So looks like I need new blood as well as a kidney!! Next Tuesday I need to be brave as I'm having a head MRI. Haven't had one for a long time and I really don't like them... Not good when I'm under orders not to get stressed!!

Also this week Andy seems to have invented a new Sonic weapon. As a result I spent Monday night downstairs with no sleep before driving to the hospital...not really sure how I got there, but the cad is the right shape so I assume nothing happened!! I am considering offering him to Ukraine to scare off Putins conscripts...

No comments:

Post a Comment