Sunday 6 February 2022

Not Enjoying This year

 I'm still not feeling happy....if anything I am just getting more and more depressed. Rory is trying to show as much love as a cat can, Misty only seems to want to cause as many problems as she can and all I want is a dog to give me the unconditional love they are so renowned for.

Mikey is being bullied by a group of morons at school and I am threatening to go in to show them the error of their ways. One of them was at Primary with Mikey and was well known for trying to inflict his opinions etc on others...he is still trying to do this but appears to have now tracked down a couple of muscle bound numbskulls to do his bidding. They all spend alot of time in isolation but it obviously doesn't work and telling me that the issues within Mikey's form are well known really does not give me any faith that anything is being done to deal with it. Mikey used to be up for going to school - now I'm having to talk him in to going by giving him coping mechanisms that he can use when one of the gang decide it is time to make his life hell again. I am not putting up with this and will happily get louder if I need to.

Personally I am still totally exhausted and my headache that started over Christmas is showing no sign of leaving me alone. My blood is also not behaving itself and If I can't stabilise at an INR >2 I will be back in the injections as well as the tablets. I still have all the bumps from the 1st lot of injections so I have absolutely no desire to add anymore as it makes injecting my insulin a real problem as well. The ACC nurses are also not happy that I don't want to eat most of the time, but I still can't taste 'normal' flavours so I find it very difficult to even want to eat. But I'm still not managing to lose any weight which is starting to get decidedly annoying. And having finished my chocolate ban I still really have no desire to eat any now - but if anyone removes my mints I will probably start a murder spree as I am still feeling constantly sick. If I was a horse I would have been shot by now...

What is really annoying me as well at the moment is that I appear to have lost my desire to Diamond Paint - all I really feel like doing, other than curling up and crying, is to lose myself in a good book until I finally fall asleep - hopefully for a few days. A week in a coma is very appealing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment