Tuesday 6 August 2013

Been a tad busy...

Sorry for the silence...but I'd forgotten how tiring actually working is!!

My new job is going ok, the people are great and the system was a snap to pick up...I'm pretty sure it is the base for the system I used at Norfolkline and URS so I'm happily finding short cuts and helping out with Excel queries...Yup, it is entirely possible I'm turning into a Geek!!!

I had been thinking the work wasn't challenging. Today has changed all that! Hopefully tomorrow will let me track down members of East Kents social services so I can try to collect an overdue account of nearly £150k. It has certainly given me something to get my teeth into!!

Mikey seems to be happy to be back with Debbie...but I am being made to pay for leaving him. I'm not allowed to get him dressed in the morning, only Daddy will do. And in the  evening he much prefers Daddy's company and usually cries if we get home before him. He could run a master class on 'How to make your mother feel totally guilty'

Other than my major guilt trip life is trundling along. I think our next big thing is getting Mikey's Playschool place sorted for September. What really scares me is next September he'll start school. Although me being out of work was tough on all of us, I am glad I got to spend that time with him as I did miss some milestones before by being at work and he'll never be this small again...for some reason he seems to think he has to keep growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment