Sunday 20 July 2014

Sorry for vanishing...

To say life recently has been manic is one he'll of an understatement! Most of the time I'm impressed if I know what day it is!!

I'm still enjoying work and have even written a few training sessions on the company systems, customer service and even a very basic excel course! I'm pleased with them even if nobody else is!

The last few weeks have been a little tougher than usual. I developed a cough at the end of May and I just can't seem to throw it off. It isn't helping that I have pretty much lost my appetite completely and can go for days happily not eating a 'real' meal. I know that isn't good for me but I'm scared of eating as I throw up so often at the moment...

Mikey is still growing up to fast and has had 3 sessions at school so far. I have bought him a few bits of uniform to grow into and he has announced he doesn't like it and so won't wear it! On the other had he approves of the book bag at least! I am still trying to get my head around the fact that the tiny scrap of humanity I produced 4 years ago is now ready to start 14 years of education. Luckily Mikey, at the moment, has no conception of how long his sentence is! My next job is to convince school to call him Mikey as Michael is usually reserved for telling him off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment