Thursday 17 September 2009

Catching up..

I've been meaning to update this for ages, but kept finding other things to do instead... but today I've got a mind that feels as though it is overflowing so it may well be the right time to empty some of it out here!

I've been back to choir for the second week and I'm sure I can feel my voice getting stronger, I can certainly hold notes a little longer without anything wobbling to much! It also helps my mood that we're really concentrating on Christmas stuff right now... nothing better than a good old Christmas song to lift your mood and leave you with a big, daft grin on your face. Well it works for me!

I saw the work Occupational Health Dr today and he kindly translated my discharge notes for me into english I can understand! Some of my spinal fluid is being tested by chromatography to look for MS, this will offer a definitive diagnosis rather than all the perhaps and maybes I've had so far. Apparently this is done up in London and can take 3-4 weeks to come back. Also they are testing me for a wierd kidney tumor which could be the reason my adrenaline levels are far too high. I'm not worried about this as it is totally benign (or however that is spelt) and can be removed with no real problems. There is only one hospital in the UK who do the procedure - The John Radcliffe which I think is somewhere near Oxford... but knowing my sense of direction I'm probably wrong!

The cat wars are still ongoing!! Squirell cat is totally adorable and I've managed to get a few stokes in now, he seems rather more sociable than Gizmo... but watching the pair of them fight through the cat flap is hilarious, I just get the impression neither of them appreciates me laughing at them  but it just looks so daft!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new post.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete