Thursday 6 June 2013

All change?

It has been an odd sort of week here. Right now I'm having an early night here on the coast. I feel and look totally knackered.  I have a feeling that if I was a horse I would have been shot by now!!!

Mikey has been a good boy on the whole... He has started roaring and/or blowing raspberries at his mothet if he doesn't get his own way so next job will be killing that off somehow. Maybe devine inspiration will strike this weekend!! I'm determined to be super positive while we are out of Ashford. ..After all it doesn't happen very often!!

Life not involving Mikey has been very quiet ovet the last few weeks...Potty training is on hold for now but hopefully will commence again soon. I just need to build up some courage too!! But in the meantime I do have a job interview next week so being positive that may be the thing to kick start the changes my life needs.

One thing I do want in my new improved life is fewer bruises. I seem to keep finding new ones that I don't remember getting. I can only assume somebody is beating me up every night!!

The photo is Mikey in fully relaxed mode-I so wish I could switch off the way he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment